Re: sql parser for oracle 9i

From: Ron Reidy <rereidy_at_indra.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2003 07:26:15 -0700

You could write it using awk or Perl (or some other scripting lang) which would look for statements begining with one of the SQL*Plus verbs and ending with either a ';' or '/'.

This would not validate the SQL as is done during the parse phase in the database, but it would give you the statements.

--
Ron Reidy
Oracle DBA