End of TNS Data Channel

From: s Lehaire <s.lehaire_at_meilleuregestion.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2003 11:00:38 +0100

Hi,
I'm using Windows 2k, oracle 9i and tomcat 3.2 with jdbc:thin driver I can connect to my database with sqlplus, toad, visual studio or sqlplusw and get 1 or 20 connection without any problems. But when I load tomcat it can't connect to my database i'v got a "End of TNS Data Channel"
I have onfigure my oracle whith MTS like this :

mts_dispatchers="(PROTOCOL=TCP)(DISPATCHERS=3)"
mts_service=MPHP
mts_max_dispatchers=5
mts_servers = 5
mts_max_servers = 20

It was working before friday (I don't know what it change on the config of tomcat but nothing have change on my oracle config) but now it's impossible to connet my tomcat to my oracle and i've got no idea to where looking for. When I look to the alrt log i've got :
found dead shared server 'S000', pid = (9, 4)

so what can I do,
I'm lost
so please help me !!

Thx for any help Received on Mon Feb 24 2003 - 04:00:38 CST