XML import into database (without XMLTYPE)

From: Nemesis <spam.godsanus_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 23 Feb 2003 20:06:08 GMT

I have an XML file which holds data for a regular table. This table has been defined in an Oracle 9.2.0.2 database. Is there a simple way to import this XML file into that table with the native XML possibilities of Oracle ?

All I read about XML in Oracle 9i seems to be about an XMLTYPE datatype, but that's not exactly what I'm looking for, I think.

Thx,
Peter Received on Sun Feb 23 2003 - 14:06:08 CST