Re: SQLPlus errors

From: Alex <agrasic_at_sympatico.ca>
Date: Sat, 22 Feb 2003 19:36:11 -0500

I finally got the problem fixed, thanks for everyone's help!! Now, the next problem, using the local sqlplus program on linux works but the Windoze version of SQLPlus will not connect to the database. I always get a ORA-12705 whenever I try to connect. Shouldn't it work properly even though the local program works fine??