Re: anyone use varrays?

From: FC <flavio_at_tin.it>
Date: Sat, 22 Feb 2003 18:25:09 GMT

I am using VARRAYs in one of the application I wrote. The main advantage of VARRAYs is that they preserve the order of the elements and are stored in-line.
It's likely that they aren't so popular in typical db applications when you have to deal with varying size entities, but in manufacturing it's different, when you have 10 or 20 machines weighing 2 or 3 tons each, their number is not going to increase overnight.

Bye,
Flavio