Re: why can I logon in restricted mode?

From: Chuck Lucas <chuck.lucas_at_mspb.gov>
Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2003 16:14:21 -0500

To all that answered, MUCH thanx!

I tried all the different suggestions, even going so far as shutting the database down again and reopening in restricted mode. I can still log in with the "normal" user--which, by the way, I checked the privileges table and the "normal" user does NOT have RESTRICTED SESSION privilege.

Perhaps I should look some more through the Oracle site and see if there's a bug/patch I overlooked.

Again, thanx for all your time and trouble, Chuck