Re: ora-12154 problem with MSVisualC/C++

From: Sybrand Bakker <gooiditweg_at_nospam.demon.nl>
Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2003 19:35:26 +0100

On Fri, 21 Feb 2003 12:20:42 GMT, "MPG" <pg_miguel_at_hotmail.com> wrote:

>I've tried all kinds of things but I can't solve the problem.

The usual recommendation to enable tracing the net8 layer applies. How to do that I posted numerous times, and it is also in the troubleshooting chapter of the net8 manual. You must have multiple tnsnames.ora floating around on your system, and in different Oracle_homes.

Sybrand Bakker, Senior Oracle DBA

To reply remove -verwijderdit from my e-mail address Received on Fri Feb 21 2003 - 12:35:26 CST