Small problem with my text area

From: Simon Harvey <nothanks_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2003 17:33:23 -0000

Hi

I'm having a a little problem with a text area that I'm using.

I've added it to a fairly heavily populated frame with a few other components. What happens though is that when I'm a adding text at runtime, instead of the text moving onto the next line, it either buggers up the entire frame or the text are turns into a single lined area that gets longer and longer with each character you enter (which in turn buggers the frame).

I have this problem every so often, with elements causing huge visual problems during use actual use. Does anyone know why this happens and can someone tell me a way to fix my current problem with the text area? Is there anyway I can force the frame not to get distorted at all?

Kindest thanks to anyone who can help

Take care

Simon Received on Fri Feb 21 2003 - 11:33:23 CST