where to get Oracle Concepts guide..

From: NetComrade <andreyNSPAM_at_bookexchange.net>
Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2003 15:38:47 GMT

about a year or more ago, I was able ot order books one by one, now they offer they whole package (on store.oracle.com) for $1500, which I don't need.
Somebody in the office 'borrowed' Oracle Concepts, Volume I, and that's pretty much all i need.

Thanks
We use Oracle 8.1.7.4 on Solaris 2.7 boxes remove NSPAM to email Received on Fri Feb 21 2003 - 09:38:47 CST