Re: How do you take your docs, HTML or PDF?

From: FC <flavio_at_tin.it>
Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2003 13:45:08 GMT

I downloaded almost the whole bunch of books for 8.1.7 and 9.2.0 from OTN and created shortcuts with the real names of the books, just to make my life easier when I want to pick a certain title, while preserving the pointers contained in some of the books.
Moreover PDFs can be searched for strings easily, which makes them an ideal choice when you don't remember exactly where a certain piece of information is located but you know it's somewhere in there.

Bye,
Flavio

PS: And the hardcopy of the whole document or of a few pages is just a point-and-click away. Received on Fri Feb 21 2003 - 07:45:08 CST