Need old media

From: John Campbell <john_campbell_at_modusmedia.com>
Date: 20 Feb 2003 12:58:37 -0800

Help!
I am in a bind, I have to restore a database built using Oracle 7.3.4 on NT but I do not have the server media, nor can I find it. Does anybody have it, if so can I FTP it from you. I have contacted Oracle and logged a TAR but without the media you can't do much on NT.
Anything will help.
-John Received on Thu Feb 20 2003 - 14:58:37 CST