Re: Analyze /LMT Question .....

From: Jonathan Lewis <jonathan_at_jlcomp.demon.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2003 09:19:58 -0000

For details about converting to LMT (and the reason why you shouldn't bother with
the dbms_space_admin package to do it)
see Connor McDonald's article on
www.oaktable.net

--
Regards

Jonathan Lewis
http://www.jlcomp.demon.co.uk

Coming soon one-day tutorials:
Cost Based Optimisation
Trouble-shooting and Tuning
Indexing Strategies
(see http://www.jlcomp.demon.co.uk/tutorial.html )

____UK_______March 19th
____USA_(FL)_May 2nd

Next Seminar dates:
(see http://www.jlcomp.demon.co.uk/seminar.html )

____USA_(CA, TX)_August

The Co-operative Oracle Users' FAQ

<4a1c57c2.0302192127.35df46a2_at_posting.google.com>...