Re: 9i dba_data_files

From: Peter <peter_at_peter.com.noaddress>
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2003 13:54:16 +1000

The query is fine and should work in 9i if you are logged on as sysdba or have the appropriate privileges. Maybe try to prefix it with sys, although this normally wouldn't be needed as sysdba.

select * from sys.dba_data_files;

to see if that makes any difference.

You have obviously run the following scripts:

@$ORACLE_HOME/rdbms/admin/catalog.sql
@$ORACLE_HOME/rdbms/admin/catproc.sql