Materialized View Replication

From: Mike Dunn <nospam.mdunn_at_sscincorporated.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2003 16:09:22 -0500

Hello Group!

Are there any reference guides offering a step-by-step procedure for replication? I'm trying to get the 'SCOTT' schema to replicate as a test before we do our production server. Specifically, I want to create 1 master site and 1 updateable materialized view site. Using Oracle 9i.

Thanks in advance!

-Mike Received on Wed Feb 19 2003 - 15:09:22 CST