Stupid question

From: Jiador <laverf_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 19 Feb 2003 12:28:31 -0800

Hi every body,

Before evething, if my writing is odd, it's because I'm not english but I will try :-)

My question is, in Oracle Form Builder, on a datablock based on the database, How he can know which field have been updated on the update_records???

The problem is I have a non-based datablock and I want to know if some specific field have been updated by the user.

How can I do that without keep the fetched value in another field and compare it before the update ???

Thank you :-) Received on Wed Feb 19 2003 - 14:28:31 CST