Re: database High Availability

From: NorwoodThree <norwoodthree_at_my-deja.com>
Date: 19 Feb 2003 10:53:48 -0800

This is a very large comprehensive subject. The only thing I can recommend is books etc...

You'll want to read Oracle 24/7: Tips and Techniques (1000+ pages)

http://shop.osborne.com/cgi-bin/oraclepress/0072119993.html

There may be better books out there...this is the first one on the subject off the top of my head. Hope this helps. Received on Wed Feb 19 2003 - 12:53:48 CST