Passing PLSQL index table to Java in Oracle 8i

From: Ram <rprakashg_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 19 Feb 2003 08:36:25 -0800

Is passing PLSQL index table to Java Stored Procs as arguments supported in Oracle8.17?. I know you can do that in 9i. If it is can someone please email me some sample code. ramprakash_gopinathan_at_ars.aon.com

If this is a limitation in Oracle 8.17 I would like to hear from others any interesting work arounds

TIA - RPG Received on Wed Feb 19 2003 - 10:36:25 CST