Database names?

From: James <james_at_nothing.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2003 12:23:13 +0200

Hi there
Can someone tell me how I can get the names of all the Databases on a server? I understand that the that the database structure of a n oracle server is very different to a SQL server.

I wand to be able to determin all the names of all the database on the server that I'm working with.
I'm using oracle 9i server and have full rights to the server!

Hope someone can help.
Thanks in Advance
cheers
James Received on Wed Feb 19 2003 - 04:23:13 CST