Re: Oracle 9i and Designer 9i SETUP.EXE File Won't Execute

From: Dereck L. Dietz <dietzdl_at_ameritech.net>
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2003 06:51:19 GMT

I followed the link you suggested, but I'm not sure how to modify the files it says. I'm definitely getting the problem with the Database Configuration Assistant. Strange thing is that when I first install the database I can access it (I use it to delete the SID during my many reinstall) but once I actually have a database out there I can't run it.

If anybody has had this problem with Oracle 9i and know what change to make to the 'assistants\dbca\dbassist.cl' file I'd greatly appreciate it if I could get a copy of the changes needed to be made.

Thank you very much.

Dereck L. Dietz
dietzdl_at_ameritech.net