Re: basic question about analytic functions

From: Jusung Yang <JusungYang_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 18 Feb 2003 15:57:23 -0800

Why converting? Is you query not giving you the results you want? If it is, there is no reason to convert. If it is not, then explain what you need and people will be able to help you. Analytical functions give you particular fomat of output which may or may not be what you are after. It is neat but not a magic bullet.