Calling stored procedure in C++

From: Dave Pylatuk <davep_at_centurysystems.net>
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2003 14:30:15 -0500

Hello, I have an Oracle 8.1.7 and am able to execute the following statement from SQL Plus with no problem.

exec update_cascade.on_table('some_table');

it also works fine with 'execute' instead of 'exec', it also works fine with just:

update_cascade.on_table('some_table');

I am somewhat new to C++ and am not sure how to call this procedure from code. Can anyone provide me with a code example of how to do this ?

Thanks in advance Received on Tue Feb 18 2003 - 13:30:15 CST