Re: Corrupt Statement In Shared Pool???

From: Glenn Folue <nospam_at_nospam.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2003 19:31:40 GMT

It's seems like I saw a bug on this. Check w/ Oracle support. Even though they don't officially support 7.3.4 anymore, they may give you the bug number.

--
Best of Breed Oracle Tools

* ER Diagramming Tool - DBArtisan
by http://www.embarcadero.com

* PL/SQL Editor - SQL Navigator
by http://www.quest.com

* Database Monitoring - DBFlash for Oracle
by http://www.confio.com

* SQL Tuning/Optimization - DB Expert
by http://www.leccotech.com

'