Re: LMT not listed in DBA_FREE_SPACE

From: Glenn Folue <nospam_at_nospam.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2003 19:21:48 GMT

I hit this as well, it was pretty confusing.

--
Best of Breed Oracle Tools

* ER Diagramming Tool - DBArtisan
by http://www.embarcadero.com

* PL/SQL Editor - SQL Navigator
by http://www.quest.com

* Database Monitoring - DBFlash for Oracle
by http://www.confio.com

* SQL Tuning/Optimization - DB Expert
by http://www.leccotech.com