Slow Database

From: Dimce Tumbov <dtumbov_at_mt.net.mk>
Date: 18 Feb 2003 05:35:26 -0800

I have problem that my Oracle 8i (8.1.7) database is rather slow. There are no differences between schemas, all the schemas are equally slow. For example simple browsing through the data or through the structure of the database is veeeeeeeeeery slow.

Some hints where could I more investigate would be appreciated.

thanks,
Dimce Received on Tue Feb 18 2003 - 07:35:26 CST