Re: about OCP

From: SoulSurvivor <markyg_7_at_yahoo.co.uk>
Date: 18 Feb 2003 01:13:40 -0800

I think OCP does have some value, if used correctly, ie used to complement any on the job experience you pick up, and not just a swot to get your first job etc. I started it whilst working andi didpick up a few new things along the way.

Go straight for the 9i one. Otherwise you'd only have to take another test to upgrade the 8i one very soon.