Re: why procedure turn unuseable

From: sunny <yaosong_at_163.net>
Date: 17 Feb 2003 17:23:10 -0800

when the procedure is useable , I select each column of each of object dba_object and save they, when the the procedure turn is un useable, I do the same thing , compare thw result , no difference is found , does this mean all dependent of storage procedure are good? we do not using FORMS to access database.  Thanks
Sunny Received on Mon Feb 17 2003 - 19:23:10 CST