ORA-00942

From: ShravanaKumar <shravanakumar.ks_at_siemens.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2003 17:08:14 +0530

Hi All,

We are using oracle 9.2.0 on solaris 8.

I created a user called "test" in my "test" database. I get the following error,
when i execute the following at SQL> prompt.

    SQL> show parameter
    ORA_00942: table or view does not exist.

But, the same will work, if connect as a sysdba.

Can some one tell what is the problem with my user ?

Thanks a lot,

Best Regards,
ShravanaKumar. Received on Mon Feb 17 2003 - 05:38:14 CST