Re: About LMT's -- nice article

From: Noons <nsouto_at_optusnet.com.au.nospam>
Date: 17 Feb 2003 10:55:00 GMT

Following up on Jonathan Lewis, 17 Feb 2003:

> Absolutely - a feature is only a benefit if it fits a requirement.
> Conversely, if you never see a bug appearing when you use
> a feature, you tend to forget that there could still be bugs you
> haven't yet found.

Aye! So true.
It was a rude awakening to see a corrupt LMT tablespace first time I used them with 8.1.7.0... This was of course before .4 became available. Not nice. Didn't touch them again until I saw the bug report included in a patch set. Of course: itching to do so. But not game enough to risk it.

--
Cheers
Nuno Souto