read-only tablespace backup

From: sandijs <del_at_one.lv>
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2003 10:01:44 +0000

Hi,

I'm going to revise a backup procedures to separate backup of read-only tablespaces.
I'm using RMAN with networker. There are two pools per DB now (one is used for incremental backups, other for archivelogs) and I plan to create 3rd pool for each DB to contain read-only tablespaces. There is a huge number of read only tablespaces (few partitioned tables with subpartitions for each week) and this number is increasing each month.
Maybe you can give me some good tips and share your experience how to achieve best result.