question about Oracle client server connection

From: Michel <niemand999_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 17 Feb 2003 02:08:05 -0800

Hello,

I'm very new to Oracle so maybe this is a simple question for you.

I have two machines, A Sun Solaris with Oracle and a Tru64 Unix with Ingres.

Is it possible, when I install Oracle client on the Ingres machine, to connect to the Oracle database with Perl script's running on the Ingres machine?

Thanks.

Kind Reagards,

Michel Mansens Received on Mon Feb 17 2003 - 04:08:05 CST