Databases & the Internet

From: Tim Corke <timbono1_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 16 Feb 2003 06:05:22 -0800

Hi,

Am trying to create an online web application using Oracle 9i. I have a form created in Forms Builder and heard that it creates its own Java applet depending on how the initialisation is set up. What would be the best way to implement this would be. I need to research this for a project team, is ASP, PHP, usinng Oracle's own web application software the best way to go about this? Any other ideas?

Are there any good sites that would explain these topics in further detail.
Many Thanks Received on Sun Feb 16 2003 - 08:05:22 CST