Information about Oracle Standby Database 9i in Windows 2000 Server

From: Heloisa Eiko Shiota <hshiota_at_b2bis.com.br>
Date: 14 Feb 2003 10:29:02 -0800

Hi all,

I´ve already implemented a Managed Standby Database with Oracle 8.1.6 and Linux and it works fine!
I´d like to hear from you about implementation of Standby DB 9i in Windows... Is there any problem? Is more complicated? Or works exactly the same? It works ok?

I really will appreciate if you send your comments...

Thanks in advance,

Heloisa Received on Fri Feb 14 2003 - 12:29:02 CST