Re: Oracle server configuration

From: Tanel Poder <tanel_at_remove.this.peldik.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2003 15:14:34 +0100

Hi!

I have configured few V880's with 6 disks the following way: one two-disk mirror where OS, swap, software, redologs and other crap lies and one 4-disk RAID1+0 for datafiles + archivelogs. Controlfiles reside on both disks.

Of course when you have more loaded environment and have time to play around with IO distribution then you might want to go with some other solution.

Tanel.