Re: trigger to unsuccessfull login

From: Tanel Poder <tanel_at_remove.this.peldik.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2003 14:35:47 +0100

Hello!

You could write your own password verify function for Oracle and set it to all (any) users with PASSWORD_VERIFY_FUNCTION profile option. You could keep a log in some table - using autonomous transactions.

I haven't tried it, but it should work if there's no specific restrictions during logon.

Tanel.