Using sql loader to load characters not in the alphabet

From: michael ngong <mngong_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 13 Feb 2003 12:56:06 -0800

Hi
I am trying to load data into an oracle database 8.1.7 on HP Unix 11. Everything seems to work well but some characters such as Ö and á for our hungarian customers. I tried using set nls_lang=HUNGARIAN_HUNGARY.EE8MSWIN1250 but it did not seem to solve the problem . I will appreciate your input
Michael Ngong Tubuo Received on Thu Feb 13 2003 - 14:56:06 CST