Re: Oracle/Linux Server Configuration

From: Candido Dessanti <candido.dessanti_at_blunet.it>
Date: 13 Feb 2003 01:37:13 -0800

There are some benchies in www.tpc.org with intel configurations running linux/oracle, even 1 out 2 of them are on IA64+oracle 10i. Anyway i think you could go with linux+intel, but please dont install the cd-rom you get with a magazine and go with rhas2.1 + a certified hardware ;) Received on Thu Feb 13 2003 - 03:37:13 CST