Re: Designing SQL Queries

From: DA Morgan <damorgan_at_exesolutions.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2003 23:31:19 -0800

Raghu wrote:

> I am in need of good beginner's information on designing SQL queries.
> Also, pointers for desinging complex queries will be very helpful.
>
> -TIA
> Raghu

You have asked someone to write a couple of 800 page books here: That isn't going to happen.

Buy some books ... explore http://tahiti.oracle.com and http://asktom.oracle.com and take a class or three. I can easily recommend the program at the University of Washington if you are in the area or, if not, possibly one closer to you.

Daniel Morgan Received on Thu Feb 13 2003 - 01:31:19 CST