Re: Two Issues

From: Howard J. Rogers <howardjr2000_at_yahoo.com.au>
Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2003 04:17:19 +1100

On Wed, 12 Feb 2003 11:25:01 +0000, Norman Dunbar wrote:

> looks like you've *totally* gone over/come over to the 'light side' now
> then.
> What happened to make you give up on Windows then ?

Sorry Norman: only just noticed this question!

Short answer: a desire to have fun on a computer again. And (rather more importantly) a feeling that my CV could do with some fresh material.

I realised last week that I haven't really learnt anything very new since last September-ish when I looked at RAC. I can't stand doing the same old same-old all the time. Linux looks like a bit of a challenge.

Putting it mildly.

;-)
HJR Received on Wed Feb 12 2003 - 11:17:19 CST