Re: 2 b4 update triggers, what is fire sequence?

From: Roman Mirzaitov <rmirzaitov_at_kt.kg>
Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2003 11:18:28 +0500

Hi,

from docs:
"Note: You can create multiple triggers of the same type (BEFORE, AFTER, or INSTEAD OF) that fire for the same
statement on the same table. The order in which Oracle fires these triggers is __indeterminate__. If your application requires that one trigger be fired before another of the same type for the same statement, combine these triggers
into a single trigger whose trigger action performs the trigger actions of the original triggers in the appropriate order."

Regards,

--
Roman Mirzaitov
Brainbench MVP for Oracle Administration