Using temporary LOB

From: Bob <igor73_at_earthlink.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2003 04:26:03 GMT

I am trying to use temporary LOB to store texts. When I am manipulation with LOB I can see some IO spikes on server from 50 to 100 % of IO. According to Oracle documentation V$TEMPORARY_LOBS view should give me enough information but I couldn't find any description of the columns. Can someone point me to any resource that describes LOB and monitoring of about memory/resource utilization. Can someone tell me how to interpret CACHE_LOBS,NOCACHE_LOBS numbers.
Thanks in advance for any suggestions
Bob Received on Tue Feb 11 2003 - 22:26:03 CST