Re: Oracle Server System Specs

From: Michael Wisenbaker <mewisenb_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 11 Feb 2003 07:28:55 -0800

Hahahaha. My brevity indicates that I do not have the answers to your questions, if I had I would have provided that information in the first place. My question should be taken at face value. I wasn't looking for an exact answer, simply wondering what experiences others had with Oracle. Nor was I looking for advice on what my company should to in order to manage this "properly". I work for an institution of "higher education" and we do not have the funds to hire someone to pursue this full time. So, to reiterate my original question, and provide clarification: What do you run Oracle on?

-Michael