Re: Total oracle newbie

From: Jeff <jeff_at_work.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2003 14:07:54 GMT

How difficult is it to have a competent instructor (at least one, if not ten) review the curriculum before it's distributed, so that course instructors aren't having to teach AROUND the course materials instead of from them? Why shouldn't customers expect that their Oracle training will be top-notch, rather than having to grill some salesman about the instructor (if you even have the opportunity to do so) to find out if he's competent? If he's not, why is he still teaching?