Re: Newbie: bandwidth pb

From: OctoPrime <OctoPrime_at_NOSPAMWhiteHouse.gov>
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2003 08:29:53 -0500

On Mon, 10 Feb 2003 05:00:27 -0500, kasour_at_yahoo.com wrote:

If your comapny has the money to burn there is a company called state software that has a program that cuts down on the amount of data that travels between web apps and clients. Also, you may want to look at your app and what it's doing. Ideally the client makes a request, the listener hands the request to an oracle server, the server processes the request and returns the result to the client. Why would you have high bandwidth or chatter in between this unless your app was doing something funky like some type of keep alive.

Prime