Is SESSIONS_CURRENT and SESSIONS_HIGHWATER available via snmp?

From: Marc Eggenberger <marc.eggenberger_at_power.alstom.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2003 12:46:07 +0100

Hi there.

I installed snmp on a oracle 8.1.7 server and I can query data. I need to know the current sessions, so my question is are the SESSION_CURRENT and SESSION_HIGHWATER from the v$license available via snmp? I looked through the mib's I downloaded from Oracle but no luck.

Anyone knows where they are hiding?

--
mfg
Marc Eggenberger