Re: Problem with granting object permissions to a role

From: Pete Sharman <peter.sharman_at_oracle.com>
Date: 10 Feb 2003 15:11:57 -0800

In article <3E47E559.3887DEF7_at_exesolutions.com>, DA says...

>"Howard J. Rogers" wrote:
>
>> Te absolvo
>>
>> Regards
>> The Pope
>
>Just a darn second there Howard. I have it on good authority he used
>copy and paste rather than typing out each individual character.
>
>Daniel Morgan

Darn, caught again! Next time I'll put a few typos in there just to make it look more realistic! :)

HTH. Additions and corrections welcome.

Pete

SELECT standard_disclaimer, witty_remark FROM company_requirements; Received on Mon Feb 10 2003 - 17:11:57 CST