question about 'job_queue_processes'

From: Ryan Gaffuri <rgaffuri_at_cox.net>
Date: 10 Feb 2003 10:25:30 -0800

I used to think that this was simply the number of jobs that can be queued at once. I just read somewhere that this has something to do with 'SNP'. I didnt quite follow this. Does this parameter have anything to do with the number of jobs I have queued at once? Received on Mon Feb 10 2003 - 12:25:30 CST