simple question

From: Paul Riemerman <par55_at_tds.net>
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2003 16:31:33 GMT

I just got and installed Oracle 9i. I can not figure out what user name it wants me to use to connect with the database. When I use a system username (running on Windows Server 2003) and the password I created when I installed the program it says there is no such user/password combination. Running through the help files does not provide an answer, so I'm guessing the solution must be an easy one.

Paul Riemerman Received on Mon Feb 10 2003 - 10:31:33 CST