Re: to_number from a varchar field.

From: heyvaert <pol.heyvaert_at_acunia.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2003 13:46:27 +0100

Thanks,got that,
but is there no other standard SQL function that can also be used on other DB-Platforms ?
I'm writing some java program that will filter out data from an existing database (from one of our customers). I'd like to generalize this sql for different platforms such as Oracle, DB2, Postgres, MySql, ...

Thanks anyway.

Pol