Re: PL/SQL problem

From: Billy Verreynne <vslabs_at_onwe.co.za>
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2003 12:52:36 +0000

Rene Nyffenegger wrote:

>> It was Billy who said 'crap like that' - not me.
>> This thread is getting confusing - and I didn't try to insult anyone.

> Sorry for that

Yeah.. you better get your friggen posting right! I take very strong exception that you've aimed insults, intended for me, at another poster. Those are my insults you hear! Mine!! Just MINE!! <foaming at the mouth>

How *dare* you give those to another poster!!? <spit marks on monitor>

--
Billy
[hiding in the corner underneath a big oak desk ;-)]