JOIN Oracle Table with a TABLE OBJECT returned from a function.

From: Rusty Bawa <rusty_bawa2000_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 7 Feb 2003 16:53:06 -0800

Greetings,
I wonder if this is possible.
I have a function that returns an PL/SQL table object. Can I join an Oracle table with a PL/SQL table? Does anyone have an example on how to do that?
Would there be any known performance issues? What if a function returns an array or a cursor? Can a Oracle handle such joins?

Thanks,

Rusty Received on Fri Feb 07 2003 - 18:53:06 CST